Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Rylee Jane

A birthday letter to my sweet baby girl....
Dear Rylee Jane,
I can hardly believe that two years ago today (12:32am to be exact!) your daddy and I were laying eyes on you for the very first time...it's safe to say that this was without a doubt, love at first sight. You are the most amazing, most beautiful little girl...I love you more than you will ever know. You are my sunshine on a rainy day...you inspire me and make me want to try harder than I've ever tried at anything before. I am so in love with being your mommy...I love everything about being your mommy. You make me laugh and you fill my heart with so much joy that most days, I feel like I could literally burst! There are no words to truly describe how special you are to me...my first born, my lady bug, my everything. I hope that you always know how much your daddy and I love you unconditionally and I hope you always follow your dreams and follow your heart...you have the most gentle soul and you are already so caring and genuinely concerned for others when they are hurting...this is such a special quality and I'm so proud of the little lady you are becoming.
A quote from one of your favorite books (and mine too!) is "heaven blew every trumpet and every horn on the wonderful, marvelous night that you were born!" And I believe that heaven continues to blow every trumpet and every horn in your honor because you are truly an angel from God...I love you more than life itself my sweet, beautiful baby girl. Happy birthday my love!
Xoxo,
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment