Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Day!!!

Hey Friends :) I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! The Fordham Five had a wonderful holiday...lots of stops along the way and very busy but so worth it. It's always such a blessing to be able to spend time with friends and family during the holidays! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little worried about the babies with all the germs and flu bugs that seem to be going around but so far, so good! We took lots of pictures of all the Christmas gatherings and I will share them later this week...Santa was very good to miss Rylee and her Christmas spirit was absolutely adorable this year...it was magical to see the innocence of Christmas through a child's eyes and I look forward to many more years of Christmas magic to come!
Anyways, we got some fresh snow a couple of days ago in the Rochester area and I wanted to share some daddy and Rylee pictures from their fun snow day! They were outside for an hour or two and I heard lots of giggling coming from outside so I got a little break from the babies and snuck upstairs to check on Chris and buggy and they were SO CUTE...laughing and playing together and having so much fun so of course I had to sneak some pics of my loves!
The sound of Rylee's giggles and the smile on her face during the sledding was priceless! I'm so thankful to be home on maternity leave during this cold, snowy winter...I love being snuggled inside with my girls and I love that Chris has gotten to be home with us for the last few weeks. He goes back to work tomorrow morning...I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to do it all on my own but I had a "test drive" the week before Christmas...it was hard at times but I just need to figure out a schedule and settle into a routine...I feel confident that I'll find a rhythm and it will all be just fine but I am nervous! Deep breaths, deep breaths! Rylee's home with me for Monday and Tuesday and will be back at daycare with her friends on Wednesday...if I don't get to more posts until Wednesday it's because I have my hands full with three little ones all by myself ;) I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a happy holiday! Oh yeah, and I have a happy update about the twins...Maysen and Parker are finally up to 7pounds...YAY ladybugs!!!! Our pediatrician told me this last Friday that I finally get to be a 'normal mom' with 'normal babies' which means nursing them on demand and no longer having to supplement them with bottles...I'm hoping this will free up some of my time during the day because that's pretty much all I do is nurse them and then pump/bottle feed them. It was a very happy, very proud moment for Chris and me because it's hard not to second guess things with one newborn let alone two and now we know that we were doing everything right! They are healthy and happy and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
xoxo,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment