Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DRUMROLL Please!!! Now Introducing...

Maysen Rae & Parker LeAnn
Our little angels!!!
Maysen Rae and Parker LeAnn joined our family on Friday, November 23rd, 2012 at 37 weeks pregnant and we are so in love with our new little lovies...they are absolutely perfect...so beautiful and so very sweet...just like their big sister, Rylee Jane! Maysen arrived at 3:17pm and Parker followed, arriving at 3:19pm. They both weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces...talk about identical!!! Maysen was 18 1/2 inches long and Parker was 18 3/4 inches long. I have to dedicate a separate post for their birth story because it is just way too crazy not to have it's own spotlight...I'm still in shock about how fast they arrived that sometimes it doesn't even feel real!
{Parker on the left and Maysen on the right}
Words cannot express how much I love my little girls...they are the greatest, most beautiful gifts from God and I honestly could never put into words how much my heart belongs to them...I feel like I was put on this earth to be their mommy...it's the best feeling ever. I often wonder...is this really my life?! How did I get so lucky to marry my soulmate, my best friend...and then be blessed with these beautiful angels?! Okay. someone pinch me!!!
{Our three angels...I am so, so in love with them! Parker on bottom, Maysen hugging on top!}
I have so many updates to share with you guys...SO many! I haven't blogged for a few months because I was just so caught up in spending every spare moment with Rylee as I knew when her baby sisters joined our family, life was never going to be the same for her...for any of us! We wanted to make sure we did as many fun, one-on-one things with Rylee and we were so busy finishing up on house projects that my crazy, hormonal self NEEDED to be done before the babies came home with us! Sometimes I look back to how hormonal I got at the end...just being so un-Godly uncomfortable that it's still amazing to me that my husband still loves me as much as he does, lol! Anyways, like I have mentioned before, I really do love writing...it's such an escape for me and I need something to call my own! I love sharing with others our fun ideas about home DIY projects and house updates and mostly, all the amazing trials and tribulations that come with raising children! I want to share this journey of being a mommy to three little girls (the good, the bad...and the best!), I want to tell you all about my pregnancy with twins (what differed being preggo with one versus two buggies and answer any questions you may have), I want to gush to you about my amazing husband...my very best friend and what an amazing daddy he is...I want to share with you all about the last year with house updates...Chris and I have worked so hard to make changes and updates and now our home is a place that we love even more than we could have ever imagined and we still have so many more projects on our to-do list! So...with all of that being said, I promise to be better and stick with this blog and hope that people will follow along and enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I have lots of plans in place and so much to tell you....so follow along with me and enjoy the ride.
xoxo,
Amanda
 


4 comments:

  1. Stopping over from Bridget's blog!

    LOVE the picture of all the girls! So sweet! = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Andrea :) Bridg has told me a lot about you!! Can't wait to check out your blog and hope to meet you one of these times! Happy Holidays!!

      Delete