Saturday, November 26, 2011

I've lost my Blog Virginity!!!

When I first heard about the bloggin' world, I thought that it really wasn't for me as I barely have time to get the basics in life done from day to day but the more thought I gave it, the more appealing it became. I have always loved journaling and now that I am a mommy and wife, the days of snuggling into a freshly made bed after a long soak in the bubble bath with a glass of wine in one hand and a pen in the other to write in my journal are long gone...what better way to keep up with all of life's sweetest things then to get with the times and keep an electronic journal by tending to my new love, a.k.a. this blog, which after careful thought and consideration, I have named..."Lovin' Life As Mommy And Wife!" Becoming a mommy to my amazing little love buggy and marrying my bestest everything has made me the happiest gal in the world...Chris and Rylee make me so happy and inspire me to be the best mommy and wife.
It's 10:10pm on Saturday, November 26th, 2011 and I am exhausted from all of the Thanksgiving festivities...time to get some shut eye but before turning in for the night, I wanted to be sure to get this new adventure up and running...I'm so excited to be starting this blog...CHEERS to new adventures :)
Oh...and speaking of Thanksgiving...I am so very thankful for my amazing husband and daughter, our families and friends...both near and far, our fur baby Miss Bella, health and happiness and my faith in God...and much, much more!
Sweet dreams everyone! Nighty Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment